Terms and Conditions
REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (excluding statutory holidays in British Columbia).
Unless otherwise stated in writing:
1. Applicable taxes are extra (7% PST and/or 5% GST)
2. All quoted products are F.O.B. our Abbotsford office (ie: shipping is not included)
3. Quotations are valid for 14 calendar days
Payment is required in full, in advance of production commencing.
Prime Time Printing accepts cash, e-transfer (contact us for the appropriate email address to send to), Interac through our in-office terminal, Visa and Mastercard.
1. Orders, assets and approvals that are received at or before 1:00 p.m. Pacifc Time on a regular business day will be processed that same day.
2. Orders, assets and approvals received after 1:00 p.m. on a regular business day will be processed on the next regular business day.
The estimated production turn-time for orders up to 100 units and where the garments/items are readily available (ie: local distributor) is 7-10 business days after receipt of all required production assets and approvals.
The estimated production turn-time for orders up to 100 units where the garments/items must be obtained from a remote distributor (eg: Ontario) is 12-15 business days after receipt of all required production assets and approvals.
Please contact Prime Time Printing to confirm production time-lines for orders greater than 100 units.
Every effort will be made to complete your order within the time-line stated at the outset of the project. Though rare, delays can occur so we strongly recommend that product-related uses, releases, events, travel plans and performances are not booked/scheduled until the product is in your hands and meets with your approval.
Prime Time Printing is not responsible for any damages growing out of or owing to delays and is not responsible for providing compensation.
RUSH OR DEADLINES
If you have a ‘Rush’ or ‘Deadline Date’ for your order we need to know about it BEFORE your order is placed so we can determine if we can accommodate request.
When contacting us to inquire about a Rush or Deadline project, we require two important pieces of information from you:
1. What date will ALL production assets be in our hands?
2. What date do you need to have your order in your hands?
If it is determined that we can accommodate your Rush or Deadline request it is then your responsibility to:
(a) supply all required production materials in proper working order as per the specified date and time, and (b) ensure that your proofs have been approved in writing before 1:00 p.m. noon (Pacific Time) on the next regular business day after they were sent. Failure to do so may void your ready-by date.
Though we do not recommend it, Prime Time Printing can accept client-supplied products for printing/embroidery but only under the following conditions:
1. Client-supplied products must be in brand new condition (ie: not previously worn or laundered).
2. Your supplied product may not be suitable for our production processes so we will need to review client-supplied items in order to determine if they are suitable for production. This may include us testing an item for suitability, but Prime Time Printing is not responsible for replacing or paying for any test items.
3. Due to the inherent nature of custom printing, it is considered to be acceptable and an industry norm if a small number of printed garments/items don’t pass our quality control processes. Accordingly, clients who supply their own garments/goods are requested to supply a small quantity of 'overage' to compensate for items that don’t pass quality-control. Prime Time Printing is not responsible for replacing or otherwise compensating the client for the garments that fail quality control, and will only bill the client for the number of garments delivered.
SET-UP FEES and EXTRA CHARGES
1. Prime Time Printing requires client-supplied artwork files to be supplied production-ready. This means the artwork is supplied in a form that doesn’t require modification in order to be used for our production purposes.
If your supplied artwork files are not production-ready we will let you know and provide some guidance on how to proceed. If our graphics team can make your artwork production-ready, we will provide you with a quotation to review. Don't worry, we won’t proceed with any work unless we receive your written approval of the quoted price.
2. Screenprinting requires a screen set-up charge for each colour in your design up to a maximum of 6 colours (this set-up charge should be included in your quotation). After an order has been completed, the printing screens used for your order will be held for 6 weeks just in case you need to re-order more product. After the 6 weeks have expired the screens will be re-claimed, and any subsequent orders will be subject to new screen set-up charges.
3. For screenprinting, mid-run ink colour change requests are subject to a $15 per colour fee.
4. Embroidery requires a one-time artwork digitizing fee for each unique design. After an order has been completed we will archive the digitized design file indefinitely.
Please know that it is not possible to alter the size of the digitized image more than a few percentage points (ie: only incremental change is possible). Due to this, if you would like to have your design embroidered in a larger or smaller size, an additional digitizing fee will be required for each new size.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, all quoted products are F.O.B. our facility in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
Prime Time Printing provides the following shipping services, as follows:
1. Canada Post regular delivery – shipping/handling is added to your invoice.
2. Fedex Ground – shipping/handling is added to your invoice.
3. Ship collect using your courier – we will need you to supply us with your courier company name, the dispatch phone number, your account number and the address and contact details of the person receiving the shipment.
Please know that Prime Time Printing has no control over the shipment of your order after it has left our facility, and we are not responsible for loss, damage or delay of products after they have left our premises.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Items that have been printed or embroidered cannot be returned or exchanged. Unprinted and/or unembroidered items are subject to a 20% restocking fee but must be returned in brand new condition (not worn or laundered) in their original packaging.
Prime Time Printing offers a limited liability warranty on the goods and services we provide, however, please know that accidents, improper care, negligence and/or normal wear-and-tear do not qualify as defects that are covered by warranty.
1. A claim must be submitted within 30 calendar days after the goods have been delivered or picked up.
2. Please click here submit your Warranty Claim via our online form.
3. Under normal circumstances, we will launch our investigation into the matter and respond to your Warranty Claim submission within two business days.
4. It would be very helpful if you could have clear photos of the defect(s) available to send to us.
5. If the garment or printing is deemed defective, Prime Time Printing will (at our sole discretion) repair or replace the item(s). Please note that replacements will be based on the exact same style, colour, size and print of the defective items (no substitutions).
6. Garments deemed defective will need to be returned to us.