STEP 1: QUOTE
After browsing through products in our Online Catalogues you can either submit our 'Quick Quote' online form or contact us by phone or email. To provide you with the most accurate quote possible we will need the following details:
1. Garment style, size and colour.
2. What you want printed and where.
3. What date you need the goods to be (literally) in your hands.
4. A copy of your artwork or design.
STEP 2: ASSETS
If our quote meets with your approval and you’d like to place an order...
1. Please approve your quote in writing – by email is fine.
2. We’ll need to get your contact details and address for invoicing purposes. This should include your full name, phone number and primary email address along with your company name (if applicable), street address, city name and postal code.
3. If you want us to ship your order to you, please confirm the destination address.
4. Next we’ll need to get your artwork assets (supplied to our specifications).
5. And finally we will need to get payment for your order before we can begin. We accept payment by Interac, e-transfer or through Visa or Mastercard.
STEP 3: PROOFS
After everything in Step 2 has been taken care of, the next step is for us to review your artwork files and create an electronic proof (PDF file) for your review. Under normal circumstances your proof should be emailed within two business days.
Important: A written approval of your proofs is required (via email is fine).
If your artwork doesn’t meet our production requirements, a member of our graphics team will contact you for assistance. A fee may be required if we are requested to ‘fix’ your artwork, but don’t worry: no work will be done without your written approval of the cost.
STEP 4: PRODUCTION
If everything in Step 2 is complete and your proofs have been approved we’re ready to begin production, and the countdown to your delivery day begins!
STEP 5: DONE!
When your order has been completed you can pick it up from our office during regular business hours or, if you would like to have us ship the order to you, we provide the following services:
1. Canada Post (regular delivery). The cost will be added to your invoice.
2. Fedex (Ground). The cost will be added to your invoice.
3. Using your courier - please provide us with the courier company name, dispatch phone number, your account number, and the level of service you require.